Open: July 11 through September 12
Sperry Chalet has 17 private guest rooms, ranging in occupancy from one to five guests, various single and double bed arrangements.
Please break parties down to individual family units and/or single males and single females for room assignments. The reservation office assigns rooms as reservations are made, we do not promise or guarantee specific rooms, rooms are not assigned by the chalet staff.
It helps if you have alternate acceptable dates and party sizes in a reservation request.
Reservations for 2022 are not yet available.
An online reservation request form will be available here on January 10, 2022
Reservations for the 2022 season will not be available until January 2022.
Full American Plan only - includes dinner, breakfast and trail lunch or chalet lunch.
$241 US first person,
$160 US each additional person, same room.
Plus Montana Accommodations Tax of 8% of all lodging charges.
DEPOSITS and PAYMENTS:
A deposit of 50% of the fare is required to hold a reservation. The deposit is due within 14 days of creating the booking or your reservation will be automatically canceled.
Full payment is due 30 days in advance of the arrival date. We will charge any payment due to the reservation holder’s credit card on file 30 days in advance of the arrival date. Failure to pay in full by 30 days prior to the arrival date will be considered a cancellation.
Reservations made less than 30 days in advance of your arrival date require full payment at time of booking.
Payments are accepted by cash, check, travellers' check or credit card. We accept Visa, Master Card, and American Express.
A non-refundable $10 administrative fee will be charged for any changes to reservations. Reservation changes include:
- Changing the arrival date
- Changing the departure date
- Decreasing the number in the party
- Changing the number of rooms used
- Reservation cancellations
The following activities will NOT be charged the $10 administrative fee:
- Placing a linen order (Granite Park)
- Placing a retail pre-order (Granite Park)
- Notifying of special dietary needs (Sperry)
No changes to the arrival date can be made less than 30 days in advance of the scheduled reservation.
Cancellation of reservations made by 6 PM, 30 days in advance of the arrival date will be fully refunded less a $10 administrative fee.
Cancellation of reservations made by 6 PM, 15 to 29 days in advance of scheduled arrival will result in forfeiture of the deposit payment.
Cancellation of reservations 14 or fewer days in advance of scheduled arrival will receive no refund.
A 'No Show' at the chalet is a full reservation cancellation.
Travel insurance is recommended.
- A deposit of 50% of the fare is required to hold a reservation.
- There will be a $10 administrative fee for reservation changes or cancellations.
- Cancellations made up to 30 days prior to arrival are fully refunded, less any administrative fees.
- 30 days prior to scheduled arrival date:
- Full payment is due for all reservations.
- The reservation holder’s credit card on file will be charged for any remaining balance.
- Cancellations received less than 30 days prior to arrival will forfeit the deposit payment and any administrative fees, the remaining balance is refunded.
- 15 days prior to scheduled arrival date:
- Cancellations received less than 15 days prior to the scheduled arrival date will forfeit all payments.
- Travel insurance is recommended.
Only our reservation office can issue a refund.
Openings created by cancellations are available immediately to the next request for the opening. We do not maintain a waiting list.
We are not responsible for the weather or weather related conditions. Weather conditions do not change the terms of the cancellation policy.
AGENT NOTICE: Effective 20 October 2003, we do not accept second party reservations!
Second Party or Commercial Reservation Policy.
P O Box 189
West Glacier, MT 59936
Toll free phone: 1-888-345-2649
Winter Office hours are 9:00am to 1:00pm weekdays. Summer hours are 9:00am to 5:00pm daily. Mountain Time Zone
This National Park Concession is operated by:
PO Box 189
West Glacier, MT 59936