With the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic we are very concerned with maintaining a healthy environment for our guests and staff. Information on this page is to help everyone understand how Granite Park Chalet and Sperry Chalet is adapting our policies and practices.
All chalet visitors
- Be advised that only guests with chalet reservations will be allowed inside the buildings. This is the only way to maintain appropriate social distancing with limited indoor space.
- Day hikers, horseback riders, and campers should be prepared to be self sufficient. Have enough warm clothing and be prepared for adverse weather.
- We are planning to have a limited selection of retail food service available outdoors.
- All visitors to the chalet areas will still have access to the restrooms and potable water sources.
What to expect at the chalets. (pdf)
Operational Policies. (pdf)
Be Alert for Covid-19 (pdf)
Health and Safety Guidance from the U.S. Travel Association. (pdf)
Reservations / cancellations
- We continue to follow all reservation and cancellation policies as existed at the creation of your reservation.
- The 30 day cancellation policy is still in effect.
Please make all your important travel and reservation decisions prior to 30 days in advance of your stay. Penalties will apply to cancellation less than 30 days from your scheduled arrival.
- If Glacier National Park or the chalets are forced to close, reservations we cannot honor will be fully refunded.
Keep Glacier Healthy
- If anyone in your party falls ill or if anyone in your party has had contact with someone who is ill we do not want you to visit the chalets this year. We will consider waiving cancellation penalties with a medical diagnosis of infectious illness in your party.